Superintendent Update 3/24/20
Dear Families, Students and Employees:
We hope you are able to find some time to relax and rest during Spring Break. On Thursday, we will provide more details regarding our plans for next week. As a reminder, beginning on March 30th teachers will receive professional development to transition to this new online model. As soon as possible during the week, teachers will reconnect with their students and will review content.
Health Update: PBS has done an excellent job of explaining this pandemic. Click here to watch.
Communications: Please click here to see the resource page we have created for parents, students and families. You may also find previous updates on this page.
- Please complete the short technology survey when you receive it via email or voicemail regarding your access to technology devices and internet.
- Click here to learn about free and discounted internet services.
- Stay alert for hackers and phishing attacks. To strengthen cybersecurity, please note the anti-phishing tips and advice from the Federal Trade Commission that can be accessed by clicking here
Advanced Placement (AP) Highlights:
Regarding the administration of the AP exams for 2019-20, they will only be given online. Additional test date information will be released on April 3rd by the College Board.
- Only units covered until early March will be covered on the exam
- Beginning on Wednesday, March 25, students and schools will have access to free, live AP review lessons, delivered by AP teachers from across the country. The College Board will update this webpage
- The College Board recognizes that the digital divide could prevent some students from participating; if your student needs mobile tools or connectivity, please click here to let the College Board know.
Matt Hill, Ed.D.