Please Read! Pass/No Pass Grades - Assembly Bill 104 as of July 1, 2021

Pass/No Pass Grades:

On July 1, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 104, which contains the following provision for high school students regarding Pass/No pass grades:

Students enrolled in high school in the 2020-21 academic year may apply to have a letter grade replaced by a pass or no pass grade.  The application can be found here: Form: Grade Change Application - Postsecondary (CA Dept of Education).  Please submit completed applications to your school counselor. 

The following links provide information about how each of the college systems will deal with Pass or No Pass.  Please be aware that some postsecondary institutions in other states may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for admission purposes.  

, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)