Volunteerism at Roosevelt
We welcome volunteers in a variety of ways:
- Classroom Support (based on the needs of each teacher)
- Event Coordination and Support
- PTA Programs
- Administrative Help (stuffing packets, etc)
- Much, much more!
Before beginning, all volunteers must undergo BUSD approval which includes:
- BUSD Volunteer Application (online)
- Medical Provider Network Acknowledgment Form
- TB Risk Assessment Form
- Valid Driver's Licence or CA ID Card
- Megan's Law Background Check (conducted by school personnel)
- Approval of Principal
To begin this process, access the above forms, or for more information, visit BUSD's Volunteer Information page.