Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC)
Meets on the 4th Thursday of the Month at 8:30am in Room 6
Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC) was formally Patriots Boosters. It is the gap fundraising group for George Washington Elementary. Their goal is to raise $20,000/year to help fund programs like weekly music instruction & OSS.
PROGRAMS/EVENTS THEY SUPPORT
- TK-1st Grade Weekly Music
- Outdoor Science School (OSS)
HOW THEY RAISE FUNDS
- Grocery Outlet Rebate Program
- $2 Free Dress Day
- Movie Nights & Monster Mash
- Monthly Domino’s Pizza Nights
- Catalog Sales (Mixed Bags, Original Works, Popcornopolis)
- Coffee & Donut Sales
- Spirit Wear
- Coin Drive
- Direct Donations
General Email: PFC4Kids@gmail.com
Facebook Page: George Washington Patriots Boosters
We need your support!
Please join us the following dates to learn more about how you can help fundraise!
Meetings will be held on the following dates: