Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC)
Meets on the 4th Thursday of the Month at 8:30am in Room 6
Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC) was formally Patriots Boosters. It is the gap fundraising group for George Washington Elementary. Their goal is to raise $20,000/year to help fund programs like weekly music instruction & OSS.
PROGRAMS/EVENTS THEY SUPPORT
- TK-1st Grade Weekly Music
- Outdoor Science School (OSS)
HOW THEY RAISE FUNDS
- Grocery Outlet Rebate Program
- $2 Free Dress Day
- Movie Nights & Monster Mash
- Monthly Domino’s Pizza Nights
- Catalog Sales (Mixed Bags, Original Works, Popcornopolis)
- Coffee & Donut Sales
- Spirit Wear
- Coin Drive
- Direct Donations
General Email: PFC4Kids@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Patriots Fundraising
We need your support!
Please join us the following dates to learn more about how you can help fundraise!
Meetings will be held on the following dates: