DOLORES HUERTA MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The Dolores Huerta community relies on the support of its families to create a positive school environment. We also rely on volunteers and donations to support the educational needs of our students and activities such as field trips, awards, and classroom supplies.
Please consider joining us as a parent volunteer in one of the following ways (may be different in light of COVID restrictions)
- PTSA Events
- 8th Grade Semi-Formal (7th grade parents)
- Classroom Assistance (specify teacher please)
- Greek Day
- Renaissance Day
- Choir Events (supervision for performances, tickets, concessions)
- Band Events (supervision for performances, tickets, concessions)
- Theater (supervision for performances, tickets, concessions)
- Cleaning (teacher lounge, workroom, etc.)
- Field Trip Chaperone
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL VOLUNTEERS AND CHAPERONES MUST BE CLEARED THROUGH THE DISTRICT. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS. NOTE THAT APPROVALS CAN TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS TO PROCESS.
If you have questions about volunteering, please call Rosy Pozos at 818 729-3900 ext. 21923 or email her @ RosalindaPozos@burbankusd.org