The John Burroughs High School College/Career Center is open daily between
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, August through May.
The College/Career Center Staff is available to serve the students of John Burroughs High School as well as the Burbank Community.
Phone: (818) 729-6900 Ext.64901
Fax: (818) 846-0624
Mariela Campos, Career Center Technician - Ext. 64901Kathy DiNapoli, Career Tech. Ed. Technician - Ext. 64902Diana Dysthe, Career Tech. Ed. Counselor - Ext. 64903For more information on our Career Technical Education program, visit the district website at www.burbankusd.org/CTE.
ATTENTION SENIORS! Local scholarship opportunities are still available! Interested students should apply now! Click HERE to learn more! Click HERE for another one! If you have questions, please reach out to Ms. Campos.
- Earn both high school and college credits.
- Choose from a variety of classes, including: Armenian, Animation, Speech, and Child Development.
Download our Monthly NewsletterAugust 2019 Newsletter
Tips for Applying for Scholarships
- Read the eligibility requirements carefully, along with the deadline dates.
- Get a brag sheet from the College/Career Center, fill it out and give it to teachers, a counselor, or anyone whom may be writing a letter of recommendation for you. The earlier you get started, the better. Most scholarships require two or three letters of recommendation.
- Organize your applications, your parent’s financial information, your test scores, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and anything else that is requested.
- Follow instructions to the letter, and make sure that your application is legible.
Proofread your application, or have someone do it for you, and also make a copy of your application for your records.