McKinley Student Council
McKinley Student Council is an active part of the McKinley elementary student body and consists of students from first to fifth grades. Student Representatives serve their school community and the community-at-large with dedication and pride. The Council meets each month to plan and coordinate creative and fun activities that involves the whole school. The program operates under the guidance of Principal Liz Costella and teacher advisors, Amanda Pohlman, Monique Kalachi, and Maria Esquivel.
Along with monthly McKinley Spirit Days, Student Council is sponsoring the following 2018-2019 events:
- Cuddly Animal/Pajama Day (Dec 21)
- Donation Drive TBD (Dec 4 – Dec 21st)
- Valentine’s Day Sales ( Wed. Jan 31 – Tue. Feb 13)
- Dr. Seuss Spirit week (February 25- March 1)
- Bring Someone Special To Breakfast (April 17)
- National No Homework Day for McKinley (May 6)
For technical questions and comments regarding this website, please contact the Webmaster.