Statewide COVID-19 Hotline:
The statewide call center is open 7 days a week:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This COVID-19 information line is a part of an ongoing effort to provide reliable, trusted information and support.
Additionally, Californians can call their local 211 which is available 24 hours a day.
We urge you to do the following:
1. If you’re looking for general information about state COVID-19 resources:
Visit covid19.ca.gov or call 833-422-4255
2. If you’re looking for general information about county COVID-19 resources:
3. If you’re looking for community services and support: Call 211
4. If you’re looking for medicine and medical attention: Call your healthcare provider or pharmacy
5. If it’s an emergency: Call 911