Enrollment for TK - 5th grade
BEGINNING June 16th and going through to July 30, 2020
Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new BUSD students to the district through virtual enrollment. Please follow the steps below to virtually enroll your student:
- Complete online enrollment at https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
- After you have successfully enrolled your child online, scan and email, mail, or fax the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of the completed online enrollment - signed and dated
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport of student
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill (Burbank Water and Power or Gas bill or “pink slip” from BWP- temporary for 45 days)
- Immunization records (must be current)
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Current report card for elementary or transcript for secondary (entering grades 1-12)
If you cannot scan these documents, please feel free take pictures of them and email those as attachments .
For additional enrollment information please visit the enrollment page of our district website.
While we are accepting enrollment packets, we are not yet formally placing students at school sites for a few more weeks and will keep you posted by email. Thank you for your patience and welcome to BUSD!
Maureen's hours will be
T - Th 8 am to 4 pm
However, you can email her or call/message her at 818-729-1203 (ext. #10393) at any time.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to BUSD.
It is recommended to enroll as early as possible. Per Board Policy 5116.1, your child may be placed at another Burbank school due to class size and space availability. If your student is “capped” out of their home school, you are then placed on a waiting list for your home school in the order of your enrollment date. You will be notified of your student’s placement through phone call and/or email. The placement school will complete the enrollment process so there is a minimum amount of disruption to you and your child. We do everything we can to avoid moving students, but there are times it is necessary due to space limitations.