The online application window is now closed. Students who are still interested but missed the application window will have to sign up on the NAF Wait List.
- All applicants have been emailed regarding their acceptance.
- Remember that you must still pass all of your classes and keep the minimum 2.0 GPA to actually start the classes in the fall.
- Our registration advice is to select and register for the required NAF Academy classes, but be sure to list your backup classes as alternates.
- Follow these slides to help you during the registration process.
- Incoming engineering academy students should consider a summer school class to free up space in their schedule.
- Incoming medical academy students should NOT take health over the summer. Health is the first academy class.
- Incoming business academy 9th graders will take health together to start career readiness activities and begin business academy classes in the 10th grade.
Webinar Slides from January 24th. Video
Please review the NAF Code of Conduct that all students must follow while academy members. Note the requirements to qualify and earn a stole and/or cord to wear at graduation.
Watch Our Videos to Learn More About NAF!
Important NAF Class Changes:
Biotechnology & Ethics has replaced Sports Medicine at both schools.
Engineering Construction & Design has replaced Computer Science at JBHS only.
Attend our NAF Webinar for interested parents & students!
Link to webinar on Tuesday, January 24 at 7PM.
NOTE: Applications required for NEW academy students only. Returning academy students should NOT apply again.