John Muir Middle School welcomes positive community involvement in the lives and education of our students. We are looking for parents to donate their time and talent, either on an ongoing or one-time basis. We have a need for parents to help with tutoring, lunch supervision, event planning, event supervision, clerical work and much more. If you have time and would like to help out at John Muir – whether for one hour or once a week – please contact Catherine Celaya in the Title I office.
Muir Middle School is always in need of volunteers to help with:
- Tutor in a variety of subjects, or one that is a particular interest
- Help supervise students during Nutrition and Lunch
- Help out the our lovely clerical staff in the Main Office
- Participate in planning one of our events or activities
- Write press releases and/or create fliers/brochures
- Help us raise money for a project, program or campus needs
Do you have a talent you’d like to share? Please contact Catherine Celaya at email@example.com.