Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at John Muir Middle School! We are grateful for the time and energy you give to help our students thrive.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, you must submit an Online Volunteer Application.
To be on the APPROVED VOLUNTEER LIST, a volunteer needs to do the following:
• Complete the Volunteer Application for the current school year
• Applications will now be online only on the following page: https://www.burbankusd.org/Page/1330
• Prior to submitting the application, please make sure you have:
• Uploaded a copy of a valid Driver’s License
• Uploaded a Tuberculosis Risk Assessment or a Certificate of Completion https://www.burbankusd.org/cms/lib/CA50000426/Centricity/domain/81/hr%20addl%20docs/2019%20FINAL%20-%20TBCB-CA-School-Staff-V
Please note: Applications will not get cleared if the proper documents are not uploaded.
Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed, and you will be notified of your approval.
If you completed the online application for the 2019/2020 school year and believe your status is still active, please email email@example.com for confirmation.
You may not begin volunteering until you have been notified that your Volunteer Application has been approved.
You will still be required to check in through our Front Office each time so we can check you in through our Raptor System and print out a badge.
The above requirements apply to any activities sponsored by the school, PTA and/or John Muir Fundraising Committee.
If you have any questions, or need to check your volunteer status, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Joanne Fonseca firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for volunteer opportunities, please contact our PTSA President, Stella Chalian at email@example.com.
Again, we thank you for your commitment to the students of John Muir Middle School!