Useful Websites and Programs
CPM Homework Help: http://homework.cpm.orgCPM Parent Guide: http://cpm.org/cc1-parent-guide
Next Generation Science Standards: http://www.nextgenscience.org/California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) Practice Tests and Information: www.caaspp.org and www.smarterbalanced.orgDirections to take a practice test:
- Select Student Interface Practice and Training Tests
- Select Sign In
- Select a Grade (level)
- Select Yes
- Select the test you would like to take
- Choose the settings you would like to have (optional)
- Select Yes, Start My Test
- Select Begin Test Now
UltraKey: Learn how to type (for free)
- Find your child’s school (they are in alphabetical order)
- Click on installer for Mac or Windows
- Select Download Now
- Follow prompts
- Serial Number: UK66184654
- Key: 6HRJQ22-28Q5E-D6Q76-R58RMCDN
- Child’s password: last four of permanent ID number twice
- If you have any problems, contact Bytes of Learning: 800-465-6428, extension 2221 or email@example.com
Teacher email addresses are their firstname.lastname@example.org. Each teacher’s email address is also listed on the school website.
Go to http://www.burbankusd.org/jmms > school info > staff directory
Student grades will be available for parents to view online through the Aeries Parent Portal.
Go www.burbankusd.org > click on “parents and students” tab > then scroll to “at home services - parent and student portals”
Or go straight to:https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/Student/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx
Parent/Student login information will be the same as the previous year. To get your child’s unique login information, have your child pick up the necessary paperwork from the counseling office or contact your child’s counselor.
Free after school homework help will be offered on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00 – 4:00 in our cafeteria. Check the daily bulletin on our website for any changes in the schedule.