John Muir PTSA
Visit us on:
PTSA MISSION STATEMENT
- The mission of the John Muir PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- Agendas will be posted around the Meeting day. Click on the date of the meeting below to access Agenda.
- Minutes are available upon request from the PTSA, or contact us
2023-2024 PTSA MEETING DATES:
(click for Agenda)
LOCATION August 22 Cafeteria September 12 Library October 10 Library November 7 Library December No meeting January 16 Library February 13 Library March 12 Library April 9 Library May 14 Library
Direct Ask Fundraiser
Committed to Enriching the Educational Experience For Muir Students!
Our Goal is to Raise $100,000!
To ensure that Muir Programs continue to thrive, PTSA asks that each family donate $25 per student. We understand each family’s situation is different, and some years you may be able to give more and some years less. We hope you will donate what you can, because every dollar matters for our students. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Any donation would be greatly appreciated!
DOUBLE your donation - Does your company participate in a match program? Check with your company’s HR.
100% of your tax-deductible donation will be spent on Muir Programs.
Sign up for Our Newsletter!
JMMS PTSA sends out a monthly newsletter with important announcements and messages, and we keep you informed about everything happening at the middle school. We want you to have all of the information that you need!