After School Program
John Muir Middle School provides multiple opportunities for students to integrate into their school community and receive free academic assistance with their homework as needed.
if you need help with your assignments, this is a free, voluntary support program for students seeking assistance with homework.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Tutoring from 3:00-4:00pm. Teachers and room numbers TBA.
Boys and Girls Club - Middle School After School Program
- Currently on hold due to Covid Restrictions / Please contact the Boys & Girls Club for Information
- REGISTRATION FEE: $85.00
- SITE FEE: $95 per month
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families
- HOURS: Monday-Friday, school release time until 6 PM
- ACTIVITIES: Homework Help, Athletics, Enrichment Programs, Creative Arts
- Students are asked to sign in and out voluntarily
- Parents are responsible for the prompt pickup or transportation of students when the gym closes at 6 PM, as there is no adult supervision on or near campus.
- Activities include basketball, board games, homework assistance, etc.
- Supervised by Boys and Girls Club staff members.
- Website: Burbank Boys and Girls Club
- The John Muir Middle School Library is run by Ms. Alicia Feldman-Boote. If you have any questions about our library lending, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students need their school ID cards to check out books.
- We also work with the Burbank Public Library to promote their free programs.