Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Miller Elementary School!
Our parent / community volunteers support our school in a variety of ways:
· PTA and Booster Club
· Classroom helpers
· Field trip chaperones
· Library, Computer Lab, and Curriculum Lab helpers
· Special Events
Prior to filling out your online application, please have these documents ready:
1. Your valid government issued photo ID.
2. TB Clearance document signed and stamped by your doctor: TB Risk Assessment
3. Please print and sign page 5 of the MPN document: Medical Provider Network Packet
When prompted, you will need to upload these 3 documents.
4. Lastly, complete the Volunteer Application for the current school year by choosing the appropriate link below:
VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT Select: - Volunteer for overnight trip or Volunteer for student transportation
(These two options will require additional approval and cause our school to deny your application).
**You may NOT begin volunteering until:
· You have been notified by email that your volunteer application has been approved.
· You picked up your volunteer ID badge and Miller Volunteer Guidelines Handbook.
· You have made arrangements with the teacher or Volunteer Coordinator regarding days/times.
We are grateful for the time and energy you give to help our students thrive.