A fundamental goal of the Miller PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is to help provide Miller Elementary School with programs, funds, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every student.
The organization is made up of elected officers, representatives from the staff, the Principal, and any parents or family members who wish to attend.
We meet the second Thursday of every month in the Miller Library.
PTA sponsored projects include:
* Educational Assemblies * Welcome Back Staff Luncheon
* Field Trip Transportation * Teacher Appreciation & Cookie Day
* Library Books & Materials * Inkspots Newsletter
* Holiday Food Drive * Family Picnics and Events
* Traffic Safety * School Spiritwear
If you are interested in more information, please contact the school at 818-729-2050.
Miller PTA Website: http://www.millerelempta.com
The following individuals serve on the 2019 – 2020 Miller PTA Executive Board: