2020-2021 Registration & Data Confirmation Process
Each year, the District uses an online process to confirm your student's enrollment data. You may begin data confirmation for your high school student on July 20, 2020.
Current BUSD Students
Step 1: Go to http://bit.ly/busdportal. (Use the same email address previously used to login to the account).
Step 2: Follow the prompts to read through the materials and select choices when prompted.
Step 3: You will be prompted to print out the “Acknowledgement of Rights and Responsibilities (20-21)".
Step 4: You will need to sign this form and do one of the following:
- Scan and upload the document (no electronic signatures can be accepted)
- Take a picture of the signed document, email it to yourself, and then upload it
- Drop a signed, hard copy off at the District Office beginning July 20 from 8 am to 5pm (please label with your school site at the bottom)
Step 5: Printed emergency cards are not necessary this year. However, please be sure to update your emergency contact information in Aeries so we have current phone numbers and emails.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, such as enrollment questions, receiving another copy of the Parent Portal letter, codes needed from the automatic email, password reset, adding another child to the account, etc.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing the parent portal only, please email AtHomeSupport@burbankusd.org or call (818) 729-4579 for assistance.
All parent(s)/guardian(s) will need to complete data confirmation in order to register for the new school year.
Enrolling New Students
Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new BUSD students to the district through virtual enrollment. Please follow the steps below to virtually enroll your student:
- Complete online enrollment at https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
- Scan and email, mail, or fax the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal proof of Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate – temporary)
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or “pink sheet” from BWP- temporary)
- Immunizations (*Please click to read the Vaccination Notification for Virtual Enrollment.)
- Picture ID
- Current report card for elementary or transcript for secondary (entering grades 1-12)
If you cannot scan these documents, please feel free take pictures of them and email those as attachments or mail them through USPS to the school site (the postmark will establish your time stamp).
For additional enrollment information please visit the enrollment page of our district website.
All Upcoming Events and Activities Are CANCELLED Until Further Notice!
There are no upcoming events to display.
We are excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the US Census Bureau to support the 2020 Census! To learn about the census, how the data collected will be used, and what to expect next, visit 2020census.gov or click here to view an FAQ sheet or click here to view a Power Point Presentation! #BurbankCounts