NEW APPLICATIONS FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOOL YEAR
NEW APPLICATION PACKETS FOR 2023-2024 WILL BE ACCEPTED STARTING MARCH 7, 2023
Please contact Student Services with questions at 818-729-4467.
APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TO BE ACCEPTED AND PROCESSED:
- Completed Application
- Employment in Burbank: 1) Letter of Employment Verification for Burbank (including 10+ hours and days M-F for a company in Burbank**) 2) Current Pay Stub
- Business Owners: 1) Copy of business license and renewal receipt from the City of Burbank 2) Tax receipt for the (20xx-20xx) year
**Must have a physical location and be employed in Burbank (virtual offices and shared workspace offices are not valid forms of business for permit purposes)
- School Records:
- Most recent report card or transcript (if your application is for a TK or K student, you can upload a blank piece of paper) from the beginning of the current school year
- Daily Attendance Record
- Discipline Record
- The most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- High School Only - CIF Sports-related transfer questionnaire
- Current Utility Bill - Water and power, gas, or landline telephone bill to verify your home address.
- Picture ID
- Outgoing INTER district Release from your district of residence (Applications can be submitted without the release, BUT you should request it as soon as you apply as your student will not be placed until we receive the release). A release is not the same as a disenrollment. PLEASE DO NOT DISENROLL YOUR STUDENT FROM THEIR CURRENT DISTRICT UNTIL YOUR PERMIT IS APPROVED.