College Sports: Signing Day & Eligibility Info
If you are being recruited to play a sport in college and offered financial support, please fill out the following Signing Day application form:
1. A students MUST be recruited to play a sport in college
2. Before a student can participate in "signing day" they must provide JBHS with documentation(email, letter) from the recruiting school and that they are accepted and receiving financial support.
3. Students must provide JBHS with a 1 paragraph bio with accomplishments, college committed to and sport.
4. Division 3 schools does not offer scholarships, so proof of financial support will have to be provided
5. Verbal Commitments will not be accepted.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the athletic directors Keith Knoop and Jose Valle. Contact information can be found on the athletics page.