WHILE WE WELCOME INTER DISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICATION PACKETS IN PERSON DUE TO COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
INTER DISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS FOR 2020-2021 MAY BE EMAILED TO
firstname.lastname@example.org OR FAXED TO 818-729-4576.
If you are unable to email or fax your application packet, you must contact Student Services to set up an appointment at 818-729-4467.
YOUR APPLICATION PACKET MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Employment: Letter of Employment Verification (including 35+ hours and days)
- Current Pay Stubs
- Business Owners: 1) Copy of business license and renewal receipt from the City of Burbank 2) Tax receipt for the (20xx-20xx) year
**Must have a physical location (virtual offices and shared workspace offices not valid forms of business for permit purposes).
- School Records:
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Discipline Record
- Most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- High School Only - CIF Sports related transfer questionnaire
- A current water and power, gas, or landline telephone utility bill to verify home address.
- Picture ID
- Outgoing INTER district Release from district of residence (Applications can be submitted without the release, BUT your student will not be placed until we receive the release).