Please use and bookmark this link to sign in to Zoom.
Training Reference Guides
Use your district email account and password, as we have implemented SSO (single sign-on) to simplify this process for you. Licensing is automatically assigned. If you already have a Zoom account, you should receive an email to add and migrate your old account, once you have logged into the new link above.
Here are some of the features the paid version of Zoom allows you to do.
- Host up to 300 participants
- Co-host options
- In order to set up a co-host during a meeting, there must be a host first.
- If you want to set up a host before a meeting, you can add them as an alternative host.
- You can reclaim being a host during a meeting by going to the Participants > Manage Participants window and clicking on the current host.
- Breakout rooms
- Waiting room
- Standard features of sharing screens and chat functions
- Accessibility features
- Live transcripts
- Annotation tools with shared screens
- And much more
Please note, video recordings are saved on the system for 30 days only, then deleted. If you would like to save your videos, please save them to another cloud service, such as your Google drive.