•  Academic Counseling

    • CASAS Assessment - Required for all of our academic students. Notice: this is an intake assessment, not a test. Please contact the counseling department as soon as possible to reserve an appointment

    • Individualized Student Plan - Required for all of our academic students.

    • Transcript Requests - Official transcripts can be requested from your high school. It is recommended that you contact your school’s main office to request transcripts.

    • Burbank Adult School Graduation - Available to all students who have completed the High School Diploma or High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET). This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate BAS Graduates! For more information, speak with a counselor.


    Click here for more information

    High School Diploma