APPLICATION PACKETS FOR 2021-2022 MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS (APPLICATIONS FOR 2022-23 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MARCH 7, 2022):
- REGULAR MAIL
If you are unable to email documents, you must contact Student Services to set up an appointment to submit your application packet at 818-729-4467.
Please be aware that in-person appointments will depend on availability and may affect the date and time stamp of your application packet.
APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TO BE ACCEPTED AND PROCESSED:
- Completed Application
- Employment: Letter of Employment Verification (including 10+ hours and days M-F)
- Current Pay Stubs
- Business Owners: 1) Copy of business license and renewal receipt from the City of Burbank 2) Tax receipt for the (20xx-20xx) year
**Must have a physical location (virtual offices and shared workspace offices not valid forms of business for permit purposes).
- School Records:
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Discipline Record
- The most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- High School Only - CIF Sports-related transfer questionnaire
- Current water and power, gas, or landline telephone utility bill to verify your home address.
- Picture ID
- Outgoing INTER district Release from your district of residence (Applications can be submitted without the release, BUT your student will not be placed until we receive the release).