INTER DISTRICT APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2021 AT 8:00 AM.
DUE TO COVID 19, IN PERSON OR WALK IN APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR.
APPLICATION PACKETS FOR 2021-2022 MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- REGULAR MAIL
If you are unable to upload or email documents, you must contact Student Services to set up an appointment to submit your application packet at 818-729-4467.
Please be aware that in person appointments will depend on availability and may affect the date and time stamp of your application packet.
APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TO BE ACCEPTED AND PROCESSED:
- Completed Application (applications will not be availabe until March 1)
- Employment: Letter of Employment Verification (including 10+ hours and days)
- Current Pay Stubs
- Business Owners: 1) Copy of business license and renewal receipt from the City of Burbank 2) Tax receipt for the (20xx-20xx) year
**Must have a physical location (virtual offices and shared workspace offices not valid forms of business for permit purposes).
- School Records:
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Discipline Record
- Most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable
- High School Only - CIF Sports related transfer questionnaire
- A current water and power, gas, or landline telephone utility bill to verify home address.
- Picture ID
- Outgoing INTER district Release from district of residence (Applications can be submitted without the release, BUT your student will not be placed until we receive the release).