Here at CDS, students can earn points for positive behavior. Up to 13 points can be earned each day, 65 points per week.
Each student that receives 80% positive behavior during the week (52 points), will receive a reward.
Students can also earn R.I.S.E. cards. If a student is seen showing Respect, Integrity, Support, or Empathy, they will be given a special card, which will then be entered into a drawing for a reward.
Expected Classroom Behaviors
- In class and in your seat on or before the bell rings
- Appropriate classroom conversation
- Work without distracting others
- Ask appropriately
- Be patient and wait for your turn
- Raise your hand to ask questions
- Use polite and respectful words
- Ask politely for things
- Keep desk and surrounding areas clean including the bathroom and lunch area
- Keep hands to yourself
- Pick up after yourself
last revised July 30, 2019