California Community Colleges – www.cccco.edu
- Glendale College – glendale.edu; H.S. Counselor Recommendation Form [PDF]
- A. Valley College – www.lavc.cc.ca.us; H.S. Counselor Recommendation Form, Valley [PDF]
- Pasadena City College – pasadena.edu; H.S. Counselor Recommendation Form, PCC [PDF]
High School Student admission check list, PCC
- College of the Canyons – canyons.edu
- Pierce College – piercecollege.edu
- Santa Monica City College – smc.edu
The California Community Colleges is the largest system of higher education in the nation, with 2.4 million students attending 112 college campuses. Our colleges provide students with the knowledge and background necessary to compete in today’s economy. With a wide range of educational offerings, the colleges provide workforce training, basic courses in English and math, certificate and degree programs and preparation for transfer to four-year institutions.
The primary missions of the system are:
- Preparing students to transfer to four-year universities
- Workforce development and training
- Basic skills and remedial education
A variety of educational opportunities are available at the community colleges. Here’s a look at some of them.
NOTE: Programs differ from campus to campus. To find programs at a specific campus, please visit their website or visit the college/career center for information.