Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year begin on Monday, January 23, 2023.
Enrollments are being done virtually in the order they are received. Please allow up to 3 business days for enrollment to be processed.
Please complete online enrollment at: https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/. During the online enrollment, you will be prompted to upload the following documents. Please have a PDF or photo of the documents ready when you are completing the online enrollment.
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport of student
- Immunization Records (must be current)
- Parent/Guardian picture ID
- Proof of Residency (Burbank Water & Power bill, Gas bill, Pink slip from BurbankWater & Power (temporary for 45 days)
If you are unable to upload the documents during the online enrollment, please email a PDF or photo of them to email@example.com.
Enrollments are processed on a first come first served basis. You will receive an email when your enrollment has been reviewed and completed.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to BUSD.
Immunizations Required for School Entry
- DTP/DTaP/Dt/TD: 5 doses, but 4 doses meets requirement for ages 4-6 if at least one was on or after the 4th birthday.
- Polio: 4 doses, but 3 doses are enough for ages 4-6 if at least one was given after the 4th birthday.
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- MMR: 2 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): 2 doses or licensed physician documented varicella disease or immunity.
For more information regarding immunizations, please visit: Shots for School
VACCINATION NOTIFICATION DURING VIRTUAL ENROLLMENT
Immunization requirements for admission to schools in California for the 2023-2024 school year remain in place.
Understanding that the COVID-19 pandemic may require physicians to reschedule appointments, please contact your child’s pediatrician to schedule an appointment for your child to receive their required immunizations with ample time before schools re-opening. Your child will need to be current on all required immunization before they may physically attend school.
We look forward to having your child in our schools.
If you have questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lenora Aguilera, RN
For additional enrollment information, please visit the enrollment page of our district website.