Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC)
Meets on the 4th Thursday of the Month at 7:00pm on Zoom
Patriots Fundraising Committee (PFC) was formally Patriots Boosters. It is the gap fundraising group for George Washington Elementary. Their goal is to raise $30,000/year to help fund programs like weekly music instruction & OSS.
PROGRAMS/EVENTS THEY SUPPORT
- Outdoor Science School (virtual or in person)
- Music Education (when we get back into a hybrid or in-person model)
- Teacher and classroom supplies/requests
- Distance Education support for teachers and students
- And more....
HOW THEY RAISE FUNDS
- Grocery Outlet Rebate Program
- $2 Free Dress Day
- Movie Nights & Monster Mash
- Monthly Pizza Nights
- Catalog Sales (Mixed Bags, Original Works, Popcornopolis)
- Coffee & Donut Sales
- Spirit Wear
- Coin Drive
- Direct Donations
General Email: PFC4Kids@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Patriots Fundraising
Click here to sign up for our monthly meetings!
We need your support!
Please join us the following dates to learn more about how you can help fundraise!
Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- 8/27/20 @ 6:00 pm
- 9/24/20 @ 7:00 pm
- 10/22/20 @ 7:00 pm
- 11/19/20 @ 7:00 pm
- 12/17/20 @ 7:00 pm
- 1/28/21 @ 7:00 pm
- 2/25/21 @ 7:00 pm
- 3/18/21 @ 7:00 pm
- 4/22/21 @ 7:00 pm
- 5/20/21 @ 7:00 pm