The Wellness Programs and Services Department at Burbank Unified School District, provides support using the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) approach. The WSCC approach to education, in collaboration with families, prepares and supports students for the challenges and opportunities of today and tomorrow by leveraging the resources within our schools and our communities. This support extends to our Burbank Unified School District employees so we are prepared, able, and contribute to schools becoming and remaining safe and caring places to work, learn, and visit.
The whole school integrates health and wellness policies, programs, and practices in collaboration with community resources and families for a unified and collaborative approach to support the academic and personal well-being of every child.
- School Health and Safety Policies
- Health Education
- Physical Education and Physical Activity Programs
- Nutrition Environment and Services
- School Health Services
- School Counseling, Psychological, and Social Services
- Social and Emotional Climate
- Physical Environment
- Employee Wellness and Health Promotion
- Family Engagement
- Community Involvement