New Enrollment Information
Welcome to BHS! You will soon learn that "It's great to be a Bulldog!"
New Student Enrollment Instructions
Welcome to Burbank High School. We are currently enrolling students for the 2023 – 2024 school year. The enrollment process is completed on-line, then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following documents as attachments:
* Legal proof of birth (birth certificate or passport)
* Proof of residency (Burbank Water and Power bill or Gas bill in parents name)
* Immunization records
* Parent picture ID
* Transcripts, or final 8th grade report card for incoming 9th grader
* Online enrollment paperwork with the last page physically signed and dated by parent (not a computer-generated signature).
Failure to attach all the above documents will delay your students’ enrollment.
To begin your online enrollment please click on the following link https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
If parent and student are living with another family within the BHS area the following is need for address verification:
- Current Burbank Water and Power, or Gas bill
- Copy of ID of person who’s name is on the bill
- Letter from person named on the bill indicating parent/stu live with them at this address.
If a family lives in the JBHS area and want to enroll at BHS, the family first has to apply at JBHS then speak with Student Services to request the possibility of an Intra Permit (time for the Intra permit has elapsed, however Student Services sometimes makes acceptations).
If a person lives outside the city of Burbank and wish to enroll the process first begins in Student Services. If the permit has been approved, then the family needs to complete the above online enrollment with associated documents EXCEPT the address verification.
If you student has an IEP the enrollment process begins in the Department of Special Education at 818 729-4449.