New Enrollment Information
Welcome to BHS! You will soon learn that "It's great to be a Bulldog!"
Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new Burbank High students to the district through virtual enrollment. Please follow the steps below to virtually enroll your student:
- Complete online enrollment at https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
- Scan and email the following documents to LindaBitto@burbankusd.org
- Legal proof of Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate – temporary)
- Proof of Residency (Power or Gas Bill or “pink sheet” from BWP- temporary)
- Immunizations (FOR MORE INFORMATION, see below)
- Picture ID
- Current report card for elementary or transcript for secondary (entering grades 1-12)
If you cannot scan these documents, please feel free take pictures of them and email those as attachments. You may also mail them through USPS to the school site (the postmark will establish your time stamp) or fax them.
BURBANK HIGH SCHOOL
902 N. Third St
Burbank, CA 91502
For additional enrollment information please visit the enrollment page of our district website.
Immunizations for Enrollment. Please visit this link for more information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQolIIK6lAwoa5wcWJvXpyJR0vfi3sXL/view.
- Missing immunizations are being postponed for now due to the COVID 19 situation only
- You will be required to have missing immunizations before you start school in the fall (unless the State changes requirements due to COVID 19)
Please know that once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, the district will give parents a certain amount of time to get immunizations completed. If it is not completed, it could jeopardize or hold up the registration process for the 2020-2021 school year.