Elementary Enrollment for TK – 5th grade
Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new students to Burbank Unified through virtual enrollment.
Please complete online enrollment at: https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
After you have successfully enrolled your child online, you need to email the following documents to email@example.com :
- A copy of the completed online enrollment - signed and dated
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport of student
- Immunization Records (must be current)
- Parent/Guardian picture ID
- Proof of Residency (Burbank Water & Power bill, Gas bill, Pink slip from BurbankWater & Power (temporary for 45 days)
If you do not have the ability to scan these documents you may take photos of them and attach them to your email.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to BUSD.
Immunizations Required for School Entry
- DTP/DTaP/Dt/TD: 5 doses, but 4 doses meets requirement for ages 4-6 if at least one was on or after the 4th birthday.
- Polio: 4 doses, but 3 doses are enough for ages 4-6 if at least one was given after the 4th birthday.
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- MMR: 2 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): 2 doses or licensed physician documented varicella disease or immunity.
For more information regarding immunizations, please visit: Shots for School
VACCINATION NOTIFICATION DURING VIRTUAL ENROLLMENT
Even with current school closures, immunization requirements for admission to schools in California for the 2020-2021 school year remain in place.
Understanding that the COVID-19 pandemic may require physicians to reschedule appointments, please contact your child’s pediatrician to schedule an appointment for your child to receive their required immunizations with ample time before schools re-opening. Your child will need to be current on all required immunization before they may physically attend school.
We look forward to having your child in our schools.
If you have questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lenora Aguilera, RN
For additional enrollment information, please visit the enrollment page of our district website.