Office Hours

    7:00 AM-4:00 PM each day

    7:00 AM to 3:30 PM each day.
    You may call in a student's absence at 818-729-3900 - select the option for Attendance
    or dial 21915 or 21916 at any time of the day or night


Medical Appointments

  • If you must take your student out of school for a medical appointment, you need to provide the office with a note from the physician's office within 24 hours. If you do not supply a note from the physician, the absence is marked unexcused.


  • We encourage you to phone in to report your student out on the day of the absence. This must be done for each day that your student is out of school. You may request homework by emailing the teacher. Please see our staff directory under School Information.  All absences must be cleared within three days of return to school.

    If your student is out more than fourteen days total for the year a doctor’s note will be required for each additional absence in order for it to be excused.

Office Staff

  • Office/Attendance Staff
    Debra Gilmore, Office Manager, extension 21902
    Brittany Konowalow, Attendance, extension 21916
    Barbara Ayuso, Attendance, extension 21915
    Kiki Franklin, Finance, extension 21918

Late Arrivals

  • Students arriving after 8:00 AM must enter through the main office and sign in. If a student is not IN CLASS AND IN THEIR SEAT BY 8:00 AM, THEY ARE CONSIDERED TARDY.

Delivering Items to Students

  • Did your student forget something he/she needs? You may bring in what needs to be delivered to your son or daughter, ex: glasses, homework, projects, books, etc. and fill out the pink slip on the counter. We will send the pink slip out to your child who will pick up the item during passing period.

    Daily lunch deliveries are strongly discouraged as we do not have the office staff to deliver lunches to students. Please send a lunch or deposit funds into your student's account via the district website

    If lunches are left on the counter, we cannot guarantee a student will get it unless you've advised them before school come and look for it. We appreciate your support on this policy. 



  • When do I need to send a doctor’s note?

  • If my child will be leaving school early, what do I need to do?

  • What do I do if I move?

Requirements for Enrollment

  • You must complete an online enrollment packet (blue button at the bottom of the main page). You will print out your packet and call to make an appointment with

    our counseling office to formally enroll. At that time, all of your information will be reviewed and we will do our best to provide a timely response.

    If you do not live within the Jordan "feeder district" you must first go to the District Office - Student Services and obtain a permit to attend Jordan.

    You will also need to provide the following information: 
                • Original Birth Certificate 
                •  Immunization Record 
                •  Proof of Residence (Utility bill- we cannot accept leases) 
                •  Transcripts 
                •  Parent ID

    If you are living with another Burbank Resident, you will need to fill out a "lives with" form and that person will need to accompany you to register. They will also need to provide a copy of their license and a utility bill to establish proof of residence.

    If the utilities are under someone else’s name that person needs to sign a form for residency verification and provide their utility bill and photo ID. If a student is coming from outside of California or the United States they will need a new TB test.

Last Modified on August 9, 2019