Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new BUSD students to the district through virtual enrollment. Please follow the steps below to virtually enroll your student:
- Complete online enrollment at https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
- Scan and email, mail, or fax the following documents to email@example.com
- Legal proof of Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate – temporary)
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or “pink sheet” from BWP- temporary)
- Immunizations (*Please click to read the Vaccination Notification for Virtual Enrollment.)
- Picture ID
- Current report card for elementary or transcript for secondary (entering grades 1-12)
If you cannot scan these documents, please feel free take pictures of them and email those as attachments or mail them through USPS to the school site (the postmark will establish your time stamp).
For additional enrollment information please visit the enrollment page of our district website.
Click the link above for more information from our amazing drama teacher, Mr. Guy Myers!
All Upcoming Events and Activities Are CANCELLED Until Further Notice!
There are no upcoming events to display.
We are excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the US Census Bureau to support the 2020 Census! To learn about the census, how the data collected will be used, and what to expect next, visit 2020census.gov or click here to view an FAQ sheet or click here to view a Power Point Presentation! #BurbankCounts